Learn how to:
· Identify contract components and understand the process from start to finish
· Select the right contract type for your project
· Decipher contract legalese
· Agree on objectives, requirements, plans, and specifications
· Negotiate favourable terms and make revisions to the contract
· Apply the rules of contract interpretation in project disputes
· Administer contracts appropriately and know when and how to terminate before or upon
PMBOK® knowledge areas:
· Project Quality Management
· Project Risk Management
· Project Procurement Management
Professional Development Units (PDU): 28.0
As a project manager, you must be able to work effectively with contracting managers, purchasing professionals, and subcontractors to accomplish key objectives. Because contracts are developed in an increasingly complex and regulated environment, a solid understanding of the contracting process is critical and can give you an advantage whether you’re on the buyer’s or seller’s side.
Get an overview of all phases of contracting, from requirements development and market research to closeout. Learn the principles and concepts of international contract law. See how the complex control systems used in contract administration and management work.
This course explores these vital issues from the project manager’s perspective, highlighting your roles and responsibilities to give you greater influence over how work is performed. You’ll also get special guidance on how to take action to ensure that contractors or subcontractors perform as required under the contract.
Effective contract negotiation and administration can ensure project success, speed performance, and reduce risks and costs along the way. Discover the keys to contracting from your perspective in this practical course.
Precio: €920 + IVA
42 días de acceso
Descuento: 5% para usuarios Ingenieros.es
Más información: firstname.lastname@example.org
The George Washington University
Portal de Ingenieros Españoles || Tlfn: 902 00 28 12 || E-mail: email@example.com